5.05.2014

King of Bear Hollow

May brought all sorts of Bear Hollow fun for Jack.

Because he has a summer birthday, he was able to celebrate his "school birthday" on a random school day.

This poster could not have been more Jack.
It is one of his greatest treasures now with plenty of deadly things, costumes, Legos, TMNT, zombies, etc!



Lucky for me, I was helping in Jack's class this day and I was able to witness all of the festivities.




Aw man, it was a hoot watching him... he got to be the leader and the birthday boy.
SCORE!


This boy is NOT SHY, let me tell you.
Watching him get up there to lead, and then explain his poster proved that he has much to say to his teacher and class at all times!

The next week, the kids were able to have their Field Day field trip to Glen Park in Highland.
Of course, I was there as a helper (did my fair share of that this year!).


Jack was one of the only little squirts that didn't totally eat it in the sack race.
3-4 year olds aren't the most coordinated bunch!

He was real thrilled about balancing this grape on a spoon.
I think he was dry heaving.

Lunch time is always a thrill on a field trip.
Jack says a whole bunch of, "no thank yous."



Miss Molly is unreal with all of her fun activities.
The kids went on a (way too long) treasure hunt...



and found some blue cotton candy at the end!
(sheeps wool... nursery rhyme... ????)



He was thrilled to give it to Tucker.


I am so grateful that I am able to spend so much time helping with Jack's class.  He loves it when I am around, and I know that's not going to last forever.. so I'm soaking it up while I can.


It's so fun to see first hand how he interacts with his friends and Miss Molly, and he has grown up SO much this year.




No comments: