5.17.2014

Bear Hollow Program

Super hard to believe, but the end of the school year is already here!

With this, we got to attend Jack's Nursery Rhyme program!
He had the best cheering section of anyone with cousins, aunts, and grandparents all there to support him.

I devoted most of my efforts to taking videos of my little performer... but I did manage to capture a few of him in action.




He knew all the words, and stayed very obedient throughout the whole program.
About 3/4 of the way... I think he had enough Mother Goose, and his enthusiasm slid a bit.

It was rekindled when he recited his nursery rhyme: Jack Be Nimble.
No stage fright here!


He showed that candlestick who was boss!

Jack also got the award for....
BEST TALKER!

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Told you he isn't shy!
My oh my we've come a long way, considering he didn't even talk until he was like 3!

I can think of about 99 other awards Jack could have gotten... but, let's be honest... there really is no title for such a unique little character!


I was so proud of my cute little buddy up there.
I definitely wasn't the only one...















Man. He's sure a lucky boy to have so many people who love and adore him.
He's had them all wrapped around their fingers since he was just a little squirt.
Such an endearing boy with all of his craziness!




Jack LOVES Miss Molly and she has been so great for him.
He has learned so much and grown up a unbelievable amount.
I am so glad we're saving Kindergarten for another year and that he still has his last year left at Bear Hollow!



No comments: