4.24.2014

ZOO


We hit up Hogle Zoo with the gang over Spring Break, and I'm secretly hoping that I'm good on zoo visits for at least a couple of years.

The boys had fun...I guess that's all that matters.
Tucker loved running away from me, and getting into trouble with Sam.





Jack's favorite features of the zoo were the elephant BONES (of course),
and the tarantula (that was dead in a case).





One live animal that they both got a pretty good kick out of was the monkeys.



It was one of the first really warm days of the year, and my little vampire didn't know quite how to react.

He needed a break mid-way through the day... and took a self imposed nap for about a half hour.
Who is this kid?



Above all else, my kids loved being with their cousins.




They are lucky to have so many older cousins who are so sweet to them.



Oh yeah, I was there too.



And their sweet grandma, too!




We endured a serious wait for that peacock... which may be the real reason I won't be heading back to the zoo in the immediate future!




No comments: