4.04.2014

TWO for Tuck


Sweet little Tucker.
TWO YEARS OLD
*******
I can't believe it.

His official birthday post is next... but here is his post...
commemorating all of Tucker's amazingness.




There is literally not a word that adequately sums up Tucker.
He is hilarious, and tiny, and smart, and mischievous, and sweet, and talkative, and adorable, and energetic, and easy, and hard, and so perfectly him.


I've said it before, but it still stands... there is no one in this world that Tucker loves more than his brother. 

He and Jack have recently just started being really great buddies that love playing together. 







This is a great example of Tucker's mischievousness.
One night, we left a small pillow in his crib for him because his nose was congested, and it helped him sleep to have his head propped up.  
20 minutes after putting him to bed, I heard him playing around in his room, only to find that he had ripped the pillow to shreds and left the insides scattered all over his crib and room.
Proud as a peacock.



Other than getting into things... Tucker also loves books, and coloring, and anything that is Jack's.


He is even showing some interest in Jack's underwear and bathroom ritual.


I indulged this interest only because I wanted to see his bite sized body in underwear...but, beyond that... there will be no potty training here for MONTHS!


Tucker has (finally) become quite the sleeper.
He's sleeping fantastic at night, and takes a monster nap most afternoons.
Most days in the late morning, Tucker pulls a major fade, and often will take a cat nap for a bit.
It is not uncommon for me to find him asleep in the car, or tucked into some nook of the house (by himself) for a brief nap.


 It is also not uncommon to have a hard time waking him up!
It's hilarious.






Tucker's body is probably one of my favorite things about him.
He is such a little midge.
He also refuses to take his jackets off all day...and that alone just makes me laugh.


His 2 year stats:

24.7 pounds: 23%
33 inches: 9%
head: 83%

These proportions are nothing short of amazing...
As demonstrated below:


Hahahahaha!


His tiny little physique fit perfectly into this carry-on bag.

Tucker loves his cousins... especially Sam.
They are always into some kind of mischief together, and I'm so glad they're so close in age.






Tucker's facial expressions are one of a kind and that dimple....
I swear.
It is one of my greatest accomplishments.



This little puppy is just a stud.
Meet someone who has met him that disagrees, I dare you.  


I love his little personality that is coming out so much as he gets older.
I love that even with a wicked original brother, he's still his own little person, incredible in all his own little ways.

Tuck loves his blanket and his bottle (don't tell... it's embarrassing) more than just about anything in this world.
Tucker talks all day long, runs...doesn't walk, and loves building, playing, wrestling, and keeping me on my toes.

He is my crazy little sweetheart.

And... he's 2!


1 comment:

Annie said...

Nailed it sis! I wonder why you are putting potty training off for months? Weird. That pic of him on the scooter is money!