12.22.2013

Homeless Photos

The time has come again, to find some great pics a home... and none of these belong with another post.

So...enjoy a sampling of some random happenings over the last month or two.


Tucker... so full of it.
But, ooooh... sure love his little book-reading mug.

Probably THE best picture I have of my boys together.  Major props to Brett for capturing this beauty one warm day in November while he was raking leaves.

Brett came home from hunting one day in November with my dad, and Jack was completely mesmerised by the dead pheasants that Brett and Grandpa Curt showed him and let him hold. (ew).
He immediately wanted to go hunting himself...
but, settled for Brett throwing stuffed animals up in the air for him to pretend  he was shooting in the bonus room.

One recent morning, I was looking everywhere for Tucker.
Finally, I heard a little rustle when I walked into my room, and spotted a step stool next to my bed.
My little stowaway had buried his little midge self perfectly in my pillows.

Speaking of his little midge self...

He is far too full of it for how little he is.

The next few pictures were taken at church one week when I had to take Tucker out of sacrament meeting.
Let's just say he is reaaaaallllly fun at church.





Little devil.



However, and I say this all the time...
No matter how full of it Tuck is...
He's equally lovable.

Just check out this face.






During some of our Christmas shopping, we made our way up to Scheel's with the boys. 
Of course, Jack wanted to ride the Ferris Wheel.

Tucker was too small (shocker), so- Jack and I went while Brett sat it out with him.

I should have re-thought that scenario a bit better.

One second on the ride, and I remembered
 I HATE FERRIS WHEELS.

Put me on the fastest scariest roller coaster out there...but, a  ferris wheel...
The worst.



Jack  couldn't have loved it more.

Luckily, the ride only lasted 99 hours. Gah!



This picture defines random, but his little TV-watching profile is too cute to pass.

This picture was either one day when Tucker had just woken up from a nap OR while he was fighting me on taking one.  

More of the rat...



And a complete departure from my boys...
A pic we snapped during a December lunch date with my friends at the Blue Lemon.


So glad I've maintained, rekindled, and started these friendships over the last couple of years.  I really love seeing them more often!


And, to top off the random,

Here's a little swimming in the winter for you!


Annie and I took our boys to the Legacy Center over Christmas Break, and it was a perfect departure from the grey yucky winter blues.
Jack was the most fun in the water that he's ever been.
He wasn't nearly as scared...and had a blast going down the slides and playing with his cousins.
Hopefully, it's a sign of easier swimming times this next summer!



1 comment:

Annie said...

All I can say is TUCKER!! Those pictures need to be submitted somewhere. They are perfection and capture his hilarious little personality perfectly. I can't stop looking at them!