12.20.2013

Bear Hollow Christmas Program

Sniff Sniff.

My baby was in his first school program the week before Christmas!
I was skeptical over what to expect...
Earlier in the week, I had spent some time in Jack's class at their Christmas party.
It was fun to see just hou energetic he is when he's at school!

I was expecting either a perfect performance. a refusal to participate, or the little pill being all over the place like a hyper little jumping jelly bean.  

All I knew was that he'd look amazing...
and we were all excited to see how the program would shake out.



He was excited and ready before we got to the mall for his big debut.

Jack and his friend Briggs pre-program.


Briggs wasn't so sure.


The program started, and Jack was in perfect form!!
He knew every word to the songs and sang his little heart out.
He held still and followed along with all the actions.
What a good boy!

One of my favorite parts of the program was one particular part where Miss Molly had about 5 kids (from the older class) come down to hold props for the song.  Jack marched right down there (name NOT called) ready to perform!  With Molly's back to him, he just waited for her to give him his prop...  Cute little mug.
I mouthed for him to go back to his spot, and he just turned right around and marched right back to his spot. 
One thing's for sure... he'll be ready for the spotlight next year!

I didn't get many still shot pics as I was too busy watching and taking VIDEOS of the whole program.  


Jack and Miss Molly.

Jack and Santa (again)!


Supportive grandparents... it really is the best!



Proud mom and dad.



Way to go Jack!  You were so fun to watch... and I couldn't have been prouder, buddy!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm so sad I missed this! It kinda chokes me up a little that it's your kid there now and mine are long gone. There is nothing like preschool days. Jack rocks a Santa hat better than anyone I've seen. Way to go buddy! I won't miss next year, promise.