6.26.2013

Ice Cream Initiation

I can't believe it happened.

Jack FINALLY, at age FOUR, tried ice cream!

We had just finished playing in the water at Provo Beach, and Brett and I had gotten our own ice cream.  I'm so beyond even asking Jack if he wants any, because he always STRONGLY refuses.  Seems insane, right?

Out of the blue, Jack looks at my ice cream cone, and says, " I want one with just white."
My fingers were shaking with excitement as I scrounged some change and ordered him one.
You'd think he was trying a vegetable or something!

I handed it to him, and just like that...he gave it a try...
AND HE LIKED IT!



He ate it for 10+ minutes or so, getting more and more daring and trusting with each taste.

I can die a happy woman now.








*It should be noted that Tucker practically finished my ice cream, Brett's ice cream, and Jack's ice cream.





No comments: