4.26.2013

Tulip Festival

My mom and I decided that after years and years of living next to Thanksgiving Point, and never going...that we ought to visit the Tulip Festival this year.
 
The weather was FINALLY nice, so we packed a lunch, threw in the strollers, and off we went!
 
The weather could not have been more beautiful, and I think the boys just loved being outside.

















(great enthusiasm!!)
 






 
Cutest grandma award goes to....



 
 
I'm so glad we went.  It was gorgeous, and a nice change from the normal day-to-day.
We all came home and CRASHED!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you wish for to grow your knowledge only keep visiting this web page and be updated with the most up-to-date news posted
here.

My webpage acoustic guitar chord

Annie said...

I mean, could our mom be any cuter? Holy crap!