5.16.2013

Jack's (play over and over) Playlist

It's hard to imagine that I could ever in this life forget Jack's latest playlist.
But...I feel it needs to be documented.
It plays in the car over...and over...and over.
And it has for the past 3 months.
Every word is memorized by him, by me, by Brett, and Tucker is well on his way.
 
I give you the soundtrack of one hilarious little boy...
 
Mix CD: Voodoo Jack
 
Track 1: Yo Ho, A Pirates Life for Me 
Disneyland: Pirates of the Caribbean Ride Soundtrack
 
Track 2: This is Halloween
Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack
 
Track 3: Friends on the Other Side
Princess and the Frog Soundtrack
 
Track 4: Otherworldly Concerto
Disneyland: Haunted Mansion Ride Sountrack
 
Track 5: Monster Mash
Bobby "Boris" Pickett & The Crypt Kickers
 
Track 6: Call Me Maybe
Carly Rae Jepson
(yes...this is for real)
 
Track 7: Haunted Mansion Script
Disneyland: Haunted Mansion Scripts from Stretching Room and Madame Leota
 


1 comment:

Annie said...

Not only is the burb the most amazing automobile ever but every time I peek my head in, I feel like I'm back at Disneyland. If you want to throw some R&B into the mix have him hang out with me for a weekend.