4.17.2013

Spring Break

Ok...so let's be honest...
Spring Break for this household is pretty much just like every other week, seeing as we have no school schedules to deal with around here yet.

But...
We do get some time with our cousins/aunts that we don't normally have during the week, and for that reason, we love Spring Break!

The first week of April also brought my mommy's (hehem..) 60th birthday!

We enjoyed some pre-birthday shopping and lunch at City Creek leading up to the big day.

 
 




And had a day full of fun and festivities on her actual birthday.


Man, I love this lady.
I get to spend nearly every day with her mug, and end up still wanting for more!
My kids adore her like a second mom.


Could I be so lucky to look like her when I'm 60?
I'd be happy to look like her TODAY!


The rest of the week included random outings... lunchin' it, Dino Museum, Farm Country, etc.









 














 

1 comment:

Annie said...

We didn't see nearly enough of you over spring break. Totally lame. That picture of Jack and Isabel is priceless.