2.20.2013

Sunday at Disneyland

One of my favorite parts of the trip was that we had a giant bed in our room, and Jack didn't have one.

This meant he got to squeeze in with Brett and I... something I have never allowed to happen in his 3 1/2 years of life.

I loved having him to cuddle up with!


We were out the door early... rar-rar-ing to go!

We spent most of this day at California Adventure... which kept us totally entertained with all of the new Cars stuff.
It was cold and BUSY this day...but, nothing could stand in our way of a great time!


 





*Side Note: My dad was truly Mr. Disneyland on this trip.  He always had a Fast Pass plan, and was in some of the best spirits I've ever seen him in.
The grand kids had a total blast with he and my mom.








With 2 pregnancies between Annie and I over the last 2 trips to Disneyland...it had be 5 years since we could Coaster it up together.

We were overdue!

(Hank wasn't so sure about his first experience on California Screamin')


This picture makes me giggle every time I look at it!
Brett's hair+ California Screamin'= amaze balls.


We put in significant time on Tower of Terror this day.

Jack found a comfortable place tor rest his hand walking with Izzy.

And then...
Mid-afternoon, he crashed AGAIN.
Full blown nap like this.  EVERYDAY.
Kid likes his sleep.


He also LOVES his aunts.


This little rat was our line entertainment!




It was a wonderful first full day at the park.
Happiness all around.
We had yet to find a single thing that Jack didn't love and want to do again.
It was so fun to be able to spend the one-on-one time with him, and to devote all of our attention to him and watching his funny little mug experience everything.

We came back to the hotel to warm up in the hot tub as we watched the fireworks.

Tucker was staying happy as well...
And lucky for me, Tiffany kept me up to speed with pics like this:

No comments: