2.20.2013

Cali Here We Come!


Finally! Our long awaited Disneyland trip had come!
We had been amping up for months!

I had also been having anxiety for months about leaving Tucker for 5 nights.
Luckily, I had an ideal setup with a wonderful grandma and grandpa in Alpine PLUS Tiffany, Mya, and Ethan there to keep Tucker entertained and loved while we were away.

I was super frazzled getting out the door, nervous, and anxious.
Brett was meeting us in Alpine to hit the road...and so it was me and the boys in the Civic.

Well-- apparently Jack's close proximity to Tucker in the car was a no bueno idea...because some 3-year-old's foot met some 10 month old's eye...


I pulled over to assess Tucker's cause for screaming... only to find blood all over his face and a cut under his eye.

I almost killed Jack.

But...all turned out fine... once I caught my breath again.

I put Tucker down for a nap... swallowed hard... and walked out.


Man, it's hard as a mama to leave your baby.

We left Alpine about 1:30, I gained my composure back, and we were off!


Jack crashed before we were on the freeway!

Tiffany and Mya gave me good updates on Tucker, and slowly I became more and more okay with the situation.





Aside from Tucker anxiety...
we really were soooooo excited!


See?

DISNEYLAND OR BUST!

We stopped in St. George to see Lou and her new sweet baby...
and then stayed the night in Vegas with Brandon, DeEtte, and Grayson.

It was so great to spend the night with them.
Unfortunately, my picture taking mojo hadn't kicked in yet during our stay!

I did manage to catch Jack crashed in bed...
(this will be one in about  a trillion sleeping pics of Jack on this trip).



We were also able to capture Jack's pure joy as Brandon let him loose on his drum set.




Jack was pumped and ready to FINALLY get to Disneyland.



We left for the rest of the drive that morning, met up with the Ross' and got our giddy selves to Anaheim by the afternoon.  There, we met up with the Griffin's and my parents...and the trip officially began!


No comments: