4.08.2012

Tucker's Birthday


We were so lucky to have our brother-in-law Adam come down to meet Tucker at the hospital.
We were even luckier when he brought his great camera and photo skills to help capture Tucker just a couple hours after he was born.
(Unfortunately...I still hadn't glanced in the mirror... but, I suppose that's not really important!)

These pictures are priceless...especially since Tucker already has changed so so much.

Adam...thank you a million times!


























2 comments:

annie and jared said...

he is so incredibly adorable sarah! Ive been loving all the pictures. I want to see him in person! hope the transition is getting a little easier. so happy for you guys. i totally got teary looking at the picture of you holding him for the first time. You'd think i'd be used to it.. but every time I get called to a delivery I still get a little choked up. So so sweet :)

Annie said...

Those pictures are awesome. I love the picture of his fur. What a precious little angel. There is nothing like a newborn. So squishy, so cuddly, and so peaceful. Such a little Tuck!