4.09.2012

Easter 2012

We had a lovely little Easter this year...

For the first year, Jack LOVED coloring eggs.

Tucker even got in on the action...in between sleeping spells.










The carnage:




On Easter... we spent most of the day at my mom and dads.
We had delish food, and then spent hours outside down by the pond.
Picture taking was scarce...but I just had a baby...so- deal.



Cutest pair EVER:


But the following pairs are serious contenders:






We're not so bad either...


 
 This was Tucker...literally the entire day.

Rolling eggs:






1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh my blogger of the year! Tucker's dimples are to die for. He will have such fond memories of his first Easter. I think I saw the whites of his eyes for about 20 seconds! That picture of jack and dad Is my favorite. I have a darling picture of you and jack I will post on my easter recap. Having another kid has really improved your blog game sis. I'm impressed.