11.19.2011

My BoyS!

///
Well... 20 weeks of pregnancy came a while back...and I finally started feeling human again.
Maybe it had to do with the fact that I was able to spend some time watching this little mug living, and moving inside me at our ultrasound...
...
Sickness. Worth it.
....
I truly had no preference as to the gender of this one going into our appointment, as I could see obvious pros with both.
As I was laying on the table, I felt a sigh...one of almost relief when the doctor said...
BOY!
Suddenly it felt like I had known forever. A boy. It immediately felt right.
...
That's not to say I won't be crossing fingers for a girl someday... but this time around... I couldn't be happier...especially because our little squirt looked healthy and perfect.
......
Let's be honest (and I don't mean to toot my own horn...but kind of)...
I make really cute little boys.
(Brett helps, I guess).
///
Want proof?...
Let me entertain you with a little dose of what I get to laugh my head off at and adore every single day:
......
...
Jack lives for tools and projects.
A night in the new playroom with Brett was just about the highlight of his life.
Safety is his name.
///
A close second to Jack's year being made was being able to wear his champion cousin Hank's Tai Kwon Do sparring helmet at his tournament.
I might need to buy one for daily wear. ...
This kid, I tell you.
...
He's such a little nut.
///
A Hilarious. Darling. Sweet. Little Nut.
///
Baby Brother (who may remain nameless through life) is going to learn some tricks from this one...and I cannot wait! ;;;

4 comments:

Annie said...

Oh my goodness...another boy, could it have worked out more perfectly? It gets me all choked up thinking of our boys, growing up together. They are destined to be best friends. There is just something about being a mother to boys. You are in for a real treat sis. I can't wait to see his adorable little face. Jack is going to be an amazing big brother. Hank and Max will show him the ropes. I think Jack may be a future protege of Master Augustine!

Jennikunz said...

Boys are awesome. I love having two boys in a row! And yes Jack is super cute and his nameless lad will be just as well! Congrats to you Brett and Jack!

Lou said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your boyzzzzzzz!!! Tim the tool man Taylor is going to be sooooo excited to show him the ropes! Especially in that BOMB play room. They will never leave that thing. I think you're right...for now, another boy fits your fam perfectly.

annie and jared said...

Yay! I just knew it was a boy!! That will be so much fun! Now Olive and Lucy have two cute boys to marry. Ha ha. CONGRATS!!!