7.07.2011

4th of July Collage Mania

We had a great 4th of July weekend.
Saturday was our 7 year anniversary, so Brett took work off on Friday, and we took Jack golfing.
...
Later, Brett and I took off to stay in Park City for the night.
Annie and Randy so generously watched over Jack-man while we were away...and let's just say I'm surprised he came back home with us.
(do you like Brett's super urban shot of Park City...the one and only pic we took )
.....
The Fourth started out with the guys playing golf...and then we all met up at my mom's for a BBQ.
(yes we were dressed very patriotic for the occasion)
...
Then, later in the afternoon, we made our way up to Alpine for more BBQ'ing and fireworks.
Later- Brett and I took Jack to the Thanksgiving Point fireworks.
He LOVE LOVED LOVED them!
It was lots of activity...too much food...and the best of company!
And I'm still tired from it all!
(Making 35 collages didn't help with that either.)

1 comment:

Annie said...

That urban photo of Brett is making me giggle. I wasn't aware of a subway in Park City...where were you guys? I wish Crusher and I could have mustered up the strength to see the Thanksgiving Point fireworks with you guys. I just wanted Jack to cuddle with me in those adorable jammies. I guess you and Brett will have to leave him overnight again with me for that to happen!