7.10.2011

Happy Memories to Catalog in My Brain

........
.Last night we received an invite from my grandma and grandpa to come over and watch the American Fork Steel Days fireworks.
If you know my grandparents, you will know that this is not a chance to pass up.
We showed up at 9 pm, and were not only greeted by the most adorable 2 people in this world...but by yummy--perfect snacks and a gorgeous evening.
...
We had front row seats from their deck, and the fireworks were an impressive show!
Jack was a total nut...running a million miles an hour and keeping us all entertained.
...
I didn't get the greatest of pictures...but it's a night I don't want to forget.
......
Everything about it was perfect and I couldn't help but think how lucky I am to be able to jump in the car and be with my grandparents, siblings, and parents in no more than 5 minutes.
...
Not to mention my grandparents couldn't be more amazing and sweet.
...
If you're reading this...and they aren't your grandparents too...you should be really jealous.
...
Jammie Jack

...

Brett and my darling grandparents ... ...
Randy and Max singing "Dust in the Wind"
......
My dad doing "firework face" (whatever that means). ...
Kate and (16 year old) Lucy
Grandma Jackie + Izzy + Jack
......
It was so much fun...I kind of wish there were fireworks every night...so we could all barge in around 9pm for snacks and hanging out!
.
.
....... And one last thing image I'd like to remember in my mind forever and ever...
Jack at church today--
...
.
Making sticker faces at himself in Brett's phone camera. (can you tell he insisted on ruffling his perfect church hair everytime I fixed it?)
/// What a mug.

3 comments:

huggin said...

I have never seen a more darling little boy in his church attire! Not mention a face as cute as his!

Annie said...

I am pulling a serious lol at those pictures of Jack. He looks like you when you were little. Maybe it's the stickers! Why do I want to hold him down and kiss those cheeks all day? Too freaking cute. Thank you for not taking a picture of me in my jammies, chowing down on popcorn last night. We are so lucky to live so close to our grandparents. They make me feel so at peace. Their home is pure magic. A night to remember for sure.

Anonymous said...

I think he and Ben need to be best buds.