3.14.2010

ljn3y7ksoxitw9

...
..I hate that nagging feeling I get when I haven't written a post for a while.
...
*blah*
...
ljn3y7ksoxitw9.
An example of what goes through my blog brain when I feel like I've neglected writing and have nothing of great importance to write about.
...
I feel like the "blog gods" are grading me or something, and if I don't get a post in...I'll lose points.
Not points!
......
I can't seem to put together a post all neatly wrapped up in a bow.
But.
I.
Don't.
Want.
To.
Lose.
Points.
...
So.....
As not to neglect the blog, here are 10 thoughts that are of great importance.
(when I say "great" I mean very little.)
...
...
1. Go freeze yourself some Mini Cadbury Eggs.
You can thank me later.
...
......
2. I was given some darling pink balloons on my birthday.
3 weeks later they are still floating.
I think that's creepy.
...
3. Sometimes the thickness of my hair makes it look like I'm wearing a Russian hat.
...
4. I should resolve my addiction to Teddy Grahams and Orange Tic Tacs.
I'm 100% sure there is an ingredient in Orange Tic Tacs that is not right for the human body to ingest.
......
...
5. Brett, Jack, and I all took a nap for over 2 hours this afternoon.
Almost as delish as my recent diet.
...
6. I desperately want someone to nominate me for What Not to Wear.
I think I could spend that $5000 well.
...
7. I like Daylight Savings.
Although, Jack now goes to bed under the noon day sun.
...
8. I'm totally in to the Hunger Games books.
For all of you that think books like these are immature and unsophisticated, I say...
After teaching 1st grade for years, to me anything beyond Mr. Brown Can Moo is sophisticated... so there.
If you want a fast, entertaining read...put down the Cat in the Hat and give these babies a whirl.
...
9. Yesterday Brett came to the store with me and Jack and insisted on buying a jar of pickles.
I dropped that jar of pickles while I was unloading the cart at the checkout
and shouted $*%& as the pickles plummeted to the ground and shattered all over the floor.
It was like a moment after someone witnesses you falling and you try not to act embarrassed.
I'm pretty sure I muttered "Clean up on aisle 2," thinking it might be funny.
By the look on the checker's face, it wasn't.
...
10. Putting Jack in the double shot to play on a Sunday afternoon is always a guaranteed great time.
...
11. Brett just lovingly mocked my blogging and asked how it makes me feel when I get comments.
Busted.
And all you readers of this blog...Annie is out of town...so don't leave me hanging!
.........
I said I'd write 10...but there's 11.
Consider it extra credit.

11 comments:

becky said...

mini eggs are so good, i'm trying not to buy them but now i might have to because i've never tried them frozen. i love orange tic tacs too...why i wonder? i'd love to get together... wed, thurs or fri would probably work best for me. we'll keep in touch. this is hayley... (obviously.)

Bianca said...

yep, i'm going to try mini eggs frozen. my diet was broken today when i celebrated pi day with sisters. pizza pie, chicken pot pie, cherry pie and danish pie. this equals guilt tomorrow and tight jeans staying tight.
your baby's blues are adorable.

i am sure you would not get chosen for what not to wear.. but i understand the desire for 5 grand to shop with.

ok that's all.
see you guys soon?
please!
xo

Bianca said...

and i'm glad i don't have to re-type my comments anymore to your blog..... did you have a super protector on beforehand? i don't know, but now, when i type them, they just shoot right through.
yay!

Lou said...

Is it bad that your blog is the first one I check and secretly get WAY too excited about your posts?

You tell Brett that you blog not only to get comments, but you are serving those around you. He'll understand.

huggin said...

I love this blog for many different reasons. 1. I love that it was basically a stream of consciousness. I love those and have been known when in a creative funk to bust out a few myself. 2. Now Orange Tic Tacs I totally understand giving up... but Teddy Grahams?! Those are the ultimate childhood treat, and you have a child so you totally have an excuse to eat them, and therefore I think you should!

Jessie said...

Grade A+, 100%, Plus 100 points towards your next post. The Blog Gods are pleased! Well done! You know it's a good post when I find myself laughing out loud. Nice Russian Hat comment! Hilarious!

jackiewankier said...

Even though I saw you and Jack like 2 hours ago, I just had to respond to the Russian hat comment...I really really laughed..no one knows your hair better than your mama, but it looks darling right now...I just can't see the hat thing....my hair, on the other hand, is so butt ugly and wavy and ugly curly...thinking of just shaving it all off!!! Now that would be something to blog about!

Annie said...

I'm HOME!!!! There is nothing more warming to the soul after 6 hours in the car than a new post from my veetch. Sadly I only got 70 pages into the Hunger Games because my gimpy hubby still can't drive but I am very entertained and can't wait to finish it. The pickle incident is so sad and funny at the same time. I've had WAY too many experiences like that this weekend! It is so good to be home and also so good to see the other blog readers out there stepping up to the plate while I was away. Can't wait to catch up tomorrow...oh wait you work...ugh!!!

melimba said...

hA! Aaron teases me about comments too---ahhh, what to do? :)
lovin' that list of yours. oh, and sorry about the pickles. hA!
oh, and one more thing---that jack of yours? so stinkin' cute with those big blue eyes.

good work, team jones.
keep it up, miss sarah.

Unknown said...

Shop Ko has Easter Peeps, coverd with chocolate. How good does that sound! Now, if I can just get my lazy butt over to Shop Ko!!
Baby Jack is adorable. Please come over soon. I can't come over there, as I am afraid all that "High Way Construction" will eat me up.
love you,
G.Joanne

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! After all I got a blog from where I be capable of
in fact obtain valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge.



Also visit my web-site: drastic weight loss