9.06.2009

Life Replacement

Precisely 3 Months ago, my life was REPLACED with a new one.
*****
A life involving this:

( I dare you to act like that's not the cutest face you've ever seen.)

*****

You know how sometimes you buy a new pair of jeans to replace an old pair of tattered ones, only to find that all you want are the old ones back?

Well, this new life of mine.

I'm keeping you.

Because you fit like a glove.

*****

We've had 3 months of changes constantly replacing yesterday's life as we knew it.

*****And every day I'm glad for it.

*****

Happy 3 Monther, JACK!

*****

Three months is even sweeter than two!

*****And I'm still giddy every morning when we get to wake up and play...

just like I was precisely 3 months ago.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Oh man...three months already! It just keeps getting better. You are such a fabulous mom and I know you are enjoying every minute of it, as you should. He's way cooler than a new pair of jeans!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, that picture is AMAZING!!!