9.15.2016

Tucker Heads Back to Bear Hollow!

My crazy Tucker man.
 
This dude has given me quite the run for my money lately.  Ever since Jack started school, he has been attached at my hip.  Like my shadow x's 9000000000000.
He NEVER wants to be alone- and won't go anywhere in our house alone.
 
 
But- it's not all bad... when he's being cute and sweet.
 
 

 
Probably one of my very favorite parts of this past summer was doing some school practice with my boys each morning.  I got to dig into the old Teacher Storage of my brain, and spend some good focused time with each of them.  Tucker, in particular, loved it so much!

 
He had to wait almost 3 weeks after Jack went to school for school to start at Bear Hollow, and man- we were all ready!
 
He was so excited to go to the open house and to reunite with Miss Molly.

 
His first day went seamlessly.
He's looking like a big boy this year!

 




 
Melts my heart to see him sit up to the table and work hard.


 
What also melts my heart is these two being together.
Thank goodness for Sam.
He's my insider as to how Tuck does when he's there!
And, I know he'll keep him in line.
Thanks, Sam!


 
Tuck came home happy and excited to go back.
Can't ask for more than that!

No comments: