2.24.2015

I just felt like this should be remembered.




So, one night recently... to humor Jack, we all got in our Star Wars duds and acted out Darth Vader's life from Annakin to the dark side.

It was intense.

To the point that this photo maybe comes close to demonstrating.

From the movie:


From our night of reenactment:

Thats my poor sap as the emporer.  Holy hell.



Other noteworthy transformations in our home as of late:


Grandma Jackie bought these Spiderman duds for the boys.
Streets are safe.

And, Brett had a nice little photo shoot with Darth and Yoda one night.


I can't.


Another tid bit worth remembering was a nice little lunch date Jack and I got to have the other day while Tuck was playing at Sam's.
Man, one-on-one time?  Nothing better.


Want to kiss his face off.

He's pretty kissable here too...
holding a puppy at Puppy Barn.



So glad my kids got my cold heart and don't want to keep one.  :)

No comments: