8.18.2014

Sir Paul


Wave Runners hell broke loose the middle of August with a crazy amount of events.
Luckily, months ago, we bought tickets for Paul McCartney, which happen to fall in the middle of it all.
Although it was a bit nuts escaping the WR mania, it was  a much needed and much appreciated break.

I was so excited to go, and even more excited for Brett to go since he wasn't able to come with me a couple of years ago when Paul came to SLC.

Kate and Dan were our dates for the evening 
(my parents were there too, but they had seats in a totally different area, and were too cool for us that night).

After dinner at Habit, we headed to Energy Solutions, and after flirting with a probably 78 year old in line about our love for Paul, I was sufficiently ready for the concert to begin!



Our seats were AMAZING.  We were on the side of the stage and closer than I have ever been at ANY concert.


NO JOKE... NO ZOOM EITHER!


He played for hours... like 37 songs.. it was insane.
Paul is LEGIT!

Brett and I were genuinely impressed by the pyrotechnics.
Hahahaha.



I think this picture pretty much sums up how we felt about the night.



No comments: