8.02.2014

Gary Clark Jr.






 I snuck out of the Jones Fam Reunion for the last night to hit the Gary Clark, Jr, concert with my family.
We gave my dad tickets for his birthday, and it was finally time for the big night!
Unfortunately, with the reunion overlap, Brett had to stay back...and he held down the fort with the boys so I could go.
We had had family pictures with the Jones' right before the concert, and the timing was cut incredibly close...I missed the opening act...but, made it just in time to enjoy an awesome concert!
I was happy to be with my familia for the night.


My dad was even happier to have us all there enjoying jams that were right up his alley.


Luckily, Randy shared Annie with me so I had a dancing partner.

We all seriously had the best time.

I have one awesome family.
Even a fellow concert goer came up to us and mentioned how cool of a family we were.
Damn straight.

No comments: