3.03.2013

One is creeping in on us....

We are quite literally hanging onto babyhood by a thread over here.

Last month before the big BIRTHDAY!

Awww Tuck-man... you didn't listen to me...just like your brother failed to do.
I said...SLOW DOWN!!

Here he is... in all of his 11 month glory!


You'll be shocked... I know... to hear that he's still HAPPY all the time!




During the past month:

* Tucker got his first real haircut...and boy, was it time!
He had some serious ratness going on!



* Tucker took his first steps.  However, I still wouldn't full on say he is WALKING yet.
He'll toy with the idea...and step... and then he realizes that crawling is just so much faster.


* Tucker's front two teeth broke through, and a third on the bottom has recently popped up.
His gums look like WWIII is about to happen.


* Tucker is starting to say simple things like, "Uh oh" and likes to babble a lot.




* Tuck man is still going to bed at like 6:30 every night (heaven), and he sleeps a solid 12-13 hours.
He likes to check on me in the wee hours of the morning, and get a little formula in the belly...but, he always goes right back down.  He's napping better than ever...2 hours in the morning, 2-2 1/2 in the afternoon.




* Tucker still loves putting EVERYTHING in his mouth...but, with this...he will also eat ANYTHING I give to him.  As we are still struggling to get Jack to eat at all...this is a real treat for me! I find meal time with Tucker to be so exciting!





* We're still in the "in to everything" stage...darn... I forgot that lasts a long time~



* Tucker loves to play upstairs with toys.  He's also starting to really love BOOKS.




* Tucker had his first official abandonment this month when we went to Disneyland and left him with Grandma and Tiff. (see earlier post).
He was a really good boy...and thankfully... he forgave us!






* Tuck man is still not the biggest of the litter...but, I like to pretend my kids are infants as long as possible-- so I'm not complaining!


* Seriously...this kid is a breeze.  How do I get so lucky with such good babies?







And the birthday countdown begins.....


WHAT?!?!?!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'll tell you how you get so lucky with good babies...you're an incredible mother. The into everything phase only gets worse I'm afraid. Good thing he looks so darn cute getting into everything though!