3.15.2011

Today was one of those days.

This morning at about 9:00, I sat on Jack's floor for 10 minutes and watched him sleep. ....kjskjdhf
I took a video of it and feel compelled to watch it anytime I feel less than happy. ... ....

If only I could have fit...I'd have crawled right in with him.

...

.. After work this morning, and a busy afternoon, I couldn't have been happier than when I finally got to focus my attention on my cute date as we hung out this evening in the yard.

000

pardon the cell-phone camera quality photos

After laying my inner control freak to rest, I let Jack go for it in the dirt. He literally squealed with delight.
...
Neither of us could get enough of the fresh air, and I couldn't get enough of watching him throw dirt, chase birds, and dance on the top of the sprinkler box. ,,,,
.... 000.
...... Afterward, I threw Jack into the tub to top off the night of his entertaining me .

..0 ...

... Some days it hits me harder than others just how lucky I am to be a mom to this mug.

...000 Today was one of those days. ...
... ...... .
Like this adorable face isn't enough... ...
Did I mention that he takes a 4 hour afternoon nap?
,,,
And he loves to cuddle with me? ..
,,,.
See?
...
Lucky.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Lucky indeed! That sure is one cute lil mug. And what is more fun than dancing on a sprinkler box? Really.

Annie said...

Oh Jack-man...too adorable for words. What a precious little soul. It's amazing how a little fresh air and time with the kiddies can put everything in perspective. I've said it before but I'll say it again, I want to be Jack for a day. I would take a 4 hour nap, cuddle, and have you take care of me any day of the week. Let me know what day works for you!