7.15.2010

Thank You, Sir.

...
...
Tuesday night, I went to the Paul McCartney concert at Rio Tinto Stadium.
The word AMAZING doesn't even come close to describing it.
The tickets cost a pretty penny, but it was worth every cent.
...
I was reminded of my parents listening to the Beatles throughout my childhood, my high school phase when all I listened to were the Beatles, and just how awesome a good mullet can be (for some strange reason the place was swarming with hippie mullets!)
...
My mom, dad, Annie, and Randy all went as well- but we were all in different sections- and my date for the evening was my big sis Kate.
(Brett is with his other family this week- twelve year old boys with the last name of SCOUTS!)
...
It was a memorable night, to say the least.
We were cracking ourselves up, maybe a little too much.
(the top right corner picture was a mid-head banging shot and we laughed for like 10 minutes over it. My face. Kate's face. Amazing.
Our seats were on the field, and we actually had quite a good view.
I totally remember the 60's.
Peace, man.
...
Here I am waving to Paul just like the lady behind us did the entire concert.
Pretty sure he saw me.
Live and Let Die
Pyrotechnic Style I just might have a crush on a 68-year-old man.
...
...
I was going to upload some videos from the concert...but my impatience with blogger and my awesome voice in the background caused me to reconsider.
So, you can enjoy my playlist instead.
...
If you weren't there,
Truly, I am really sorry.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Remind me why we didn't sit by each other again? Better yet, why didn't we sit by mom and dad. Talk about entertainment! Oh, Paul why must you be so lovable. That concert was worth every sent. I kind of want to take a road trip and see him in Colorado. I know mom and dad are down!

Jessie said...

I am so jealous! Aus didn't want to go but I so should have tagged along with you and Kate. I've got a mean head-bang myself! If you go to Colorado, I'm definitely in! I'll even drive! Beatles or Bust!

Annie said...

I just realized I wrote sent instead of cent! LOL, I'm an idiot.