5.19.2016

Tucker- Wrapping Up Year 1 @ Bear Hollow

The beginning of May was a busy time for our Tuck man.
 
First of all, he passed his 4 year check up with Dr. Wilcox with flying colors!
*other than the legitimate pretending he was blind during the vision test part.
 
 
He had the nurses hearts after 2 minutes with that dimp.
This may come as a surprise, but Tucker is not a giant.
Shocking, I know.
 
 
Next up was the Field Day field trip with Bear Hollow at Highland Glen Park!
 
 
Sam was a tiny nervous, but Tucker took it upon himself to assure him that everything would be just fine.
 
You never know which one of this two is gonna be off/on at any given moment.  Luckily they are rarely "off" at the same time and provide adequate moral support for the other to help them snap out of it.
Thank the heavens Tucker has Sam's well behaved example (see below).
 
The kids got to do all sorts of Nursery Rhyme themed activities.
(Don't ask me to relay how these all relate to nursery rhymes now...)

Preschoolers and sack races = darling disaster.
 

 
Balancing a plum (grape) on a spoon.

 
Posing for the 970th preschool photo of the year with your cousin-bestie-classmate.

 
Tucker with all of his well deserved medals for the day.

 
 
You cannot believe how seriously Tucker took the food portion of this day.
I have a hoarder on my hands.  Bad.

 
He made me carry the remaining cookies, crackers, carrots, and grapes on that plate for a good hour after lunch.

Tucker ditched me for some broad named "Miss Molly" about half way through the treasure hunt to find Little Bo Peeps Sheep.
 
But seriously, she is way more fun than me.
And having Annie there as my field trippin' sidekick is pretty much the most bomb thing I've ever known.
Good thing we've got a whole other year ahead of us!
 
 
Fast forward a week or so and it was time to finish up the school work at Bear Hollow and show off all their song practice at their program.
 
Before I dive too far into the program, lets just set the tone for the day with Tucker.
He went earlier in the day for his last day at school. 
I happily went to pick him up at school, and as I pulled up to get him, Miss Molly informed me that somebody had just pulled down his pants in front of the girls in class.
TUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKEEEERRR!!!!!
 
I mean.
It wasn't pretty.
And although Miss Molly was great, I was a mess driving him home.
Little terd genuinely thought he was gonna get a laugh, and instead he got a mouth full of hot sauce and a mom mourning her long lost good parenting the rest of the day.
Where did this kid come from...and why is it so dang impossible not to love him??
Even when I'm mad at him... I'm either biting my tongue not to laugh, or trying not to break because of his devilish little grin.
 
Oh parenting.
It's a joy.  100%.
 
Anyway...
Since Tucker hadn't had enough attention for the day, we put his perv incident behind us and went to cheer him on at his program.

 
Upon arriving, he informed all of us that he was "Steve."

 
And let me tell you, "Steve" was as entertaining as they come.

 
He sang his little heart out, and kept me on the edge of my seat!
But-- he kept his pants on, and never fell off his chair- so we were good!!


 
Russ approved as well!

Perfect Tucker. 
(Note the other kids...totally sober)

And, the most anticipated moment of the whole year is waiting to see the award Miss Molly has chosen to give you, and Tucker received the.....
 
MOST FUN
AWARD!!
 
That's 2 of my little nuts taking home the Fun Title at Bear Hollow!
So glad Miss Molly can love them for who they are and embrace just how "fun" they are ;)


Like I've said a million times,
Tuck is lovable x's 10000000... his supporters are proof!
 







(Such a natural pose).



 
Generations of Molly graduates.




 
Oh Tucker.
Nothing but love for you at the end of the day.

And- after his final Parent Teacher Conference, it was confirmed,
He is thriving, learning, growing, and keeping all of Bear Hollow on their toes and laughing!!
 
 




 
 

No comments: