10.21.2015

Almost time...

Just a few randoms of the days until baby wind down!

My handsome boys got their school picts back...

100% natural smiles.....mmmmm
But- adorable nonetheless!


We've had our fair share of Target runs as of late.
Halloween prep + overcompensating for having a baby soon = frequent retail therapy.




I spent a whole lot of time gearing up for the weeks ahead spending time with my Tucker-man. 
We had plenty of mornings while Jack was at school to indulge in his shenanigans!


Tape on the forehead.. you bet!
Tucker got to go on another field trip to Hee Haw Farms.
As it was one week until baby... Annie took pity on my soul and took over chaperon duty for my little ratsky. It's the first pre school field trip I've ever missed with my boys...but, Annie covers as a second mom better than I do as their real parent.  


Tuck was so stoked to go with her, he waited on the driveway and chanted her name until she came to pick him up.  (still has tape on his forehead)  I will say- the WORST part of being so sick during the last stretch of pregnancy is not being as available and attentive to my kids.  Looking forward to feeling like myself again!




Aaaaand... right up to the night before we meet baby #3, Jack has started Jr, Jazz basketball!
With who else as his coach than Brett?
(such a good dad!)
There will be days more of pictures throughout the season to document our little baller...
but this game proved a worthy distraction for our night before the big day!

No comments: