7.14.2015

fourth of july 2015


Oh how I love the 4th of July!
Unfortunately, it's kind of a rough time of the Wave Runners season for us.

Freedom Days in Provo hits over the weekend of the 4th, so we're always pulled in 900 different directions.

This year, in my current fat/hot/pregnant state, I'm not working so much.
Poor Brett picks up the slack... and to spare us from a total withdrawal from him- the boys and I headed down to the carni on the night of the 3rd to be with him.

We were lucky to have the Ross clan join us.

The boys were in heaven.
Don't ask me why... but, they love the thrill of a ride + sweltering temps.


Tucker has carni in his genes.



The morning of the 4th, Brett took a break from carni life and played golf at Riverside with the menfolk.  We met them all at the pool for a BBQ and swimfest.


(Baby was definitely out in full force!)

We headed home-- I took over carni duties for a few hours, and then switched places with Brett for the last few hours of the night.

I was exhausted, but my favorite thing in the world is 4th of July firework watching, so I rallied.


We met up with my parents + the Ross' at Thanksgiving Point and had primo seats for an awesome show.




Tucker was hilarious.
Not a soul within a 10 foot radius missed his commentary on EVERY SINGLE FIREWORK.
He was amazed in every way.

One day, we'll celebrate the 4th as a family ALL DAY again...
Until then, I think we get by pretty darn well!





No comments: