5.30.2015

Spring Soccer- 2015

Old #4 was back at it on the soccer field this spring!


He had some awesome new neon cleats, and some new skills to show off!


He scored goals almost every game, and was much more attentive to the play than he was even in the fall.  I also really noticed a growth spurt in my little mini-me!






Probably Jack's favorite part of any game was seeing all his fans in his cheering section, and he was always sure to provide adequate acknowledgement of them while out on the field!

Grandma Jackie didn't miss a single game!


Cute cousins came to support Jack all throughout the season.



(I swear Brett was at the games... I just sucked a pic taking this season!)

Oh, and Tucker... the doting little bro who had to wear his own cleats and jersey clothes to the games!


He can hardly wait to start in the Fall with Sam!


No comments: