7.28.2014

Girls Weekend in PC and the Boys Night at the Cabin






My mom, sisters, and I found a little time in a crazy summer towards the end of July to get away sans husbands and kids and head to Park City for the night.
 
It was short, but equally sweet.
So nice to be able to go and hang out with my 3 favorite friends.
So effortless, so much laughter... endless inappropriateness.
I'm a lucky lass.
 
We played around for a bit in the afternoon, hung at our place at the Newpark Hotel, and then went to dinner downtown at the Tavern.
 
I took the whole thing very seriously.
 
 
I luv my mama.

 
These lovely ladies are more than a girl could ever ever ask for.
(and... I have suddenly outgrown each and everyone of them).
 
 
 
We headed back to hit the hot tub... which just so happened to be on our very own balcony.
 
 

 
 
It was a late night... made up with a wonderfully late and relaxed morning.
 
I made my way back into the hot tub for a good 2 hour soak.
 
I also entertained the crew with my parted hair.
 






Meanwhile, over the mountain... Brett spent the night solo with the boys at the cabin.
Such a good, fun dad.
 
 


 
Their overnighter was worth it just for these photos.
 
 
 
So glad we both have our pals to hang with on weekends like these.

 

No comments: