1.31.2014

Sledding with the Pre-Schoolers!

January brought quite the date for Jack and I.
 
Bear Hollow had their sledding field trip, and while I was a bit skeptical about 60+ pre-schoolers on a mountain with sleds, I threw on some thermals and we were off!
 
Turns out, I couldn't have been happier about going!
 
It was one of my most fun days as Jack's mama.
 
We headed up to Mutual Dell, and got to bring Beck along as our field trip buddy.
We had an absolute BLAST!  The hills were perfect, weather was ideal, and the kids were absolutely darling.  And, although I devote a fair amount of my attention everyday to Jack...I rarely get to just hang with him.  We giggled our little faces off, and it's a day I will never forget!
 
Somebody was a bit excited.
 


 
Field Trippin' Buddies



 

(Jack really wanted to pose with his sled as if it were his snowboard.)

 
 
I couldn't help but think as Jack and I were ripping it up on the sledding hill just how lucky I am not only to be his mom, but to be able to be home with my boys and available to be a part of such awesome days as this. For that... I have this little boy's daddy to thank.
 
 
And, I truly couldn't be more grateful!
 
*And, thank you to my only remaining blog reader and trusted babysitter, Annie, for watching Tuck-man so this outing was possible.
 
 
 


2 comments:

Annie said...

Whatever man, you have thousands of blog readers I'm sure of it! It was my pleasure watching Tuck-man. This was such a memorable field trip for me and Max a few years ago. I'm so glad you were able to go. Can't wait to do it next time together with Sam and Tucker!!

maggie said...

Blog reader #2 here! Holla!