10.23.2013

ThriLLeR!

Some of my friends and I decided to get tickets for Thriller to ring in Halloween.
 
I had never been before....and, boy was I in for a treat!
 
 
Bless Suzette's heart...she got us front row tickets...might have to kill her now for that one.
 
We ended up having an extra ticket, so, lucky for us Annie came along for the fun.
 
 
Within 2 seconds of the show starting, I had a freaky clown hovering over me with a giant spotlight on the two of us.
 
Crap.
 
 
 
He taunted me for a few minutes...and then, thankfully...I was off the hook.
 
 
Several numbers in came the Jason number.
 
It was quiet...and creepy...and things only got worse the longer it went on.
 
Poor poor poor Annie got picked to go on stage with the 3 Jason's as they "attempted" to saw off her foot, and torment her with their chainsaws.
It was hilarious and freaky...and man, did I feel for her!
 
 
She was definitely a celebrity at Kingsbury Hall after that!
Definitely a night we won't be forgetting anytime soon!


 

Felt like a little bit of a harsh initiation with me and my friends...sorry about that, sis!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Let's see..clowns, chainsaws, and Jason could be my most hated things ever. However, if I had to endure all of those things, there isn't anyone I'd rather be with. I have no doubt you would have kicked those Jason's in the crotch for me if I needed you to. It was certainly a night I will never forget and a it gave me an incredible story to tell. Thanks for the invite...I guess!