1.06.2013

Tuck 9 months

We're on to MONTH NINE with the Tuck-man...
And it is a phase to be remembered!
One of my favorites, for sure!
 

18.17 pounds (12%)
28 inches (38%)
 
This little mug is healthy...and boy is he HAPPY.
Most days I have to remind Tuck that he's tired, because if it were up to him...
he'd just go, go , GO! And smile, smile, SMILE!
 
He is not only crawling like a maniac, he is also walking around things, and standing without help for a few seconds at a time.
He pulls himself up to EVERYTHING.
In fact, I'm pretty sure his main motivation for ever crawling is just to get to something else to stand up to.
 
He's starting to get sick of baby food.  He's ready for some real stuff, and has started eating from the table here and there.
 
He's gotten better at soothing himself back to sleep. Man, I never realized how handy Jack's thumb sucking habit really was!
 
He had his first real haircut from dad...something I wasn't entirely prepared for.
With pictures coming up, I just wanted a little trim over the ears and collar...but, came back to find the clippers cutting off his thick bob in the back.
It was probably time before he had rat-baby hair, but I cried as I came to terms with the fact that he's reaching big boy milestones much faster than I am ready.
 
He is just the sweetest boy.
Man...how did I get so lucky to have TWO well tempered, happy, and SWEET babies?
 
 
 


(Tucker loves to wedge himself into little nooks and crannies.)



Brother love going strong.





 
 
The highlight of my day is when he falls asleep in my arms.
When he's awake...he's barely holdable because he's so BUSY.

 
Christmas at Grandmas:

 




His 9 Month Checkup with Dr. Weipert:



 
Told ya...ALWAYS HAPPY.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I think Tuck needs to stop wearing pants. His little legs are amazing. Such a happy little mug.