12.17.2012

Riverwoods

Had a little outing with my parents and the Griffin family last weekend.
(Ross' were home sick...and they were certainly missed).

We headed down to the Riverwoods for some dinner Malawi's Pizza and some Christmas-time festivities.

The atmosphere was perfect, and we had a great time looking at the lights, taking a carriage ride, and seeing Santa. It was quite the scene to see Jack request a bowling ball from Santa!
 
Tucker, of course, caused a lot of problems.
It was kind of chilly and wet...but, he didn't mind!


















3 comments:

Lou said...

Did Jack bring a list for Santa? I love that kid. A bowling ball? Why am I not surprised? I hope he gets one!!...that won't be hazardous at all.

Annie said...

Dude-I totally left a comment 2 days ago, or so I thought. I think it's safe to say no more zoo lights for this family. The Riverwoods is closer, less crowded, has free carriage rides, and more lights. It was a short and sweet evening. Jack never ceases to amaze me with his randomness and Tuck, holy crap he's amazing. Love those boys.

Annie said...

Remember when Jack wanted to reenact a scene from Paranorman in the bathroom at dinner?